General Studies Prelims cum Mains Foundation Course Offline (PMF)
The Civil Services Examination comprises two successive stages:
i. Stage 1 - Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Civil Services (Main) Examination;
Syllabus for Preliminary Examination :
· Current events of national and international importance
· History of India and Indian National Movement.
· Indian and World Geography
· Indian Polity and Governance .
· Economic and Social Development-
· General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
· General Science.
ii. Stage 2 - Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview/Personality Test) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
Syllabus for Main Examination :
· General Studies I : Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society .
· General Studies II: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations.
· General Studies III: Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
· General Studies IV: Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude.
Course covers Prelims and Mains syllabus completely
8 months Course (700 hours) by experienced faculty .
Classroom Teaching Component : 5 months
Revision Classes for Prelims 2024 : 2 months
10 Full Length Tests until Prelims 2024
Better conceptual clarity and analysis to make the students inherently strong to answer any type of question as per the changing dynamics of of UPSC exam .
Class notes and regular handouts .
Regular mentorship and guidance .
One to one doubt sessions.
Weekly current affairs sessions .
Course includes 30 prelims tests and 15 mains tests which will be held on regular basis .
FREE CSAT COURSE INCLUDED.
FREE ACCESS PROGRAMME AS PART OF FOUNDATION COURSE (PMF)
· Free access to test series, both Prelims and Mains every year until student clears the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
· Free access to current affairs every year until student clears UPSC Civil Services Examination .